1. Lightweight, 16.5mm thickness
2. Large prism: 8*8mm
3. Connect the main imaging camera and the guide camera. No guide scope required!
4. Flexible adaption to your camera and telescope, such as M42 and M48.
5. Fully compatible with all ZWO ASI cameras
6. Good stability and rigid connection to the telescope to minimize flexing of the imaging train
ZWO OAG comes with all adapters you will need for imaging and guiding.
In the Box
- OAG body(with 1.25″ holder and 5mm extender and M42 adapter)
- M48 adapter for main imaging camera(in the box)
- M48-M42 adapter for telescope and flat lens(in the box)
- Hexagon wrench and Spacer(in the box)
1. Please calculate the correct required distance for your imaging train at first
for example you need to attach 21mm extender to ASI071 to reach a 55mm back focus distance:17.5mm+21mm+16.5mm=55mm
2. Take off the guider prism part and attach the OAG body to the telescope.
3. Insert the prism part into the OAG body
4. Mount the guide camera
5. Screw the T2 or M48 adapter on the imaging camera according to your mount type.
6. Mount the camera on the OAG in the correct position and lock the 3 screws in place.
7. The final setup
Note: please make sure the prism won’t block the imaging area.
Use the guiding screw to adjust the guiding camera’s focus.
You’d better do it in the daytime to make sure the imaging camera and the guiding camera can reach focus at the same position.